Upgrade Rebates For Ohio and PA
Rebates are still available for residents of Ohio and Pennsylvania for upgrading their Heating Oil and Propane heating and hot water systems. Some high efficient upgrades are also subject to tax deductions to help you get a bigger refund!
Pennsylvania Customers – through the Pennsylvania Petroleum Association
- Up to $500 in rebates when you replace or upgrade a current Heating Oil fired furnace or boiler.
- Up to $500 in rebates when you install a new above ground Heating Oil storage tank.
- Up to $600 in tax credits for installing a high efficient heating unit.
- Click the button below for details and customer rebate login information.
Upgrade and Save Western Pa
Ohio Customers – through the Ohio Propane Council
- $400 Rebates when you upgrade from any other heating source to a Propane furnace, and $200 when you update your current Propane furnace.
- $300 Rebates when you upgrade any other type of Hot Water Heater to a Propane fired water heater, and $150 when you update your current Propane Hot Water Heater.
- Click below for details and submission forms.
Ohio Propane Rebates